Friday 4 October 2013

New clothes, New food and Lots to look forward to!

This week I went shopping!!! :)  It felt great to buy smaller sizes and get clothes that I feel great in.  I actually bought a pair of jeans and pants. It is such a nice change to be wearing "real" clothes instead of yoga pants every day.  I definitely feel more confident and look forward to getting dressed for the day.  I didn't buy a lot but I think it will be enough to get me to the clothes I have sitting in boxes in my closet.  I have a couple favorite tops that I had bought and wore on my birthday weekend in Jasper that I can't wait to get back into. 

This week Jenny Craig has some new foods.  I tried the carrot cake muffin---so yummy!  I can't wait to try more new foods.  The variety makes a big difference and it is great to have some new items to add to my weekly menu.

My Jenny Craig consultant and I talked about activity goals again.  I am finding it so hard now that it is colder I don't see how to get my son to stay bundled up and I am not too sure how my back will handle it.  These are my excuses but it helps to know and see that even when I am not active the weight loss is still happening quite effortlessly.  This week the official plan is to not do anything.  Unofficially- I do plan to get to the multiplex at least once.

I lost 0.4lbs this week.  The scale didn't move much but that is okay. I am starting to get used to having a big drop one week and a small drop the next.  In the end as long as it keeps coming off I am not concerned.  In fact it leaves me excited to see what the scale will show next week at my Jenny Craig appointment.  I am only 4.6lbs from getting out of the 170's and into the 160's.  It will feel fabulous to say goodbye and good riddance to one set of numbers and move forward onto the smaller, healthier numbers!

No comments:

Post a Comment