Monday 14 October 2013

Meal out and Planning for Thanksgiving

So this week went by pretty good. I planned in a meal on my own with my Jenny Craig consultant and it went great.  I had looked up the nutritional information ahead of time to help me make a better choice. 

I have really enjoyed wearing jeans.  They make me feel a lot more put together and really proud of my progress.

I had hoped to get out for activity but it didn't end up happening.  My son is teething. Which means cranky and not sleeping.  I know it wasn't an official plan to do but I still wanted to make time for it. In the end as long as I stick to my Jenny Craig menu plans the weight will keep coming off.  I love how effortlessly it works!

This week my weight was 172.1. Down2.4lbs this week.  33lbs in total. I am really close to getting out of the 170s!

Next week I am going to Edmonton for two days and celebrating Thanksgiving with my family.  I feel prepared to make smart choices and I look forward to seeing family and friends.  My Jenny Craig consultant and I set up a plan with easy travel ready foods and preplanned meal choices to ensure success.  I feel really good about it!

No comments:

Post a Comment