Sunday 27 October 2013

Focus- let's see the 160s!!!!

So this week felt like a win. After a really rough week last week I was able to stick to my plan a lot better and when a few events came up I made choices I was really proud of.  This week at my Jenny Craig appointment my weight was 171.9.   Down 0.2 in two weeks. That was definitely not the plan but slip ups are a part of life and it is something to learn from.  I am very happy to have lost weight instead of seeing a gain on the scale. This has put me back 2 weeks but I know I will be able to get going and reach my goal.  Next week I will see the 160s. It will feel so great to be that much closer to where I want to be!

Now I feel back on track and ready to push forward with renewed commitment and focus.  This week I set the goal of being active 3 time.  I have already researched the two walking tracks, gym memberships and classes I would like to attend.  I always feel better when I am active and can't wait to get it started. I feel I will 100% accomplish this goal. :)

The ease of following the Jenny Craig program definitely makes a big difference.  I really don't even had to think about it.  I just look at my menu and get ready the meals as they are listed.  I keep my favorite vegetables, milk and salad dressings in stock.  Typically I eat a variety of  salads, frozen  broccoli/cauliflower, spinach, carrots and tomatoes. It always feels great when I finish my day and see that I have crossed off everything for that day because it means I have basically guaranteed weight loss.  Definitely an easy way to gauge what to expect when I go to my Jenny Craig appointment. 

No comments:

Post a Comment