Wednesday 30 October 2013

Check that off my list!

Yay!!! 169.1!  It feels great to have hit my mini goal of seeing the 160's!  This week I stuck to my Jenny Craig plan 100% and lost 2.8lbs!!!!  I am down 5.2lbs this month and 35.8lbs total.   My current measurements show a loss of 23.5 inches.

I did get in activity this week.  I went for 3 walks and went to 1 water aerobics class. I felt so much more energized and focused this week. I think the activity really helps my mindset.  I want to try to keep doing some activity each week.

Stats so far --- 35.8lbs in 19 weeks =1.9lbs/week average.
Goal -50lbs for Jan 1st.  14.2lbs in 9weeks.  I need to aim to lose at a rate of 1.6/week.

This means I need to stay strong and focused to get this done.  Nine weeks is not far away and then I can step into the New Year having lost 50lbs!

Next mini goal is getting to the 40lb mark. I can lose the 4.2lbs realistically in 2 or 3 weeks.  So by Nov 12 or 19th I want to be celebrating that goal.

With my Jenny Craig consultant this week I set my goal to see 1.6lbs lost.  I committed to my Jenny Craig menu plan and the same activity as last week to make it happen.  Every little bit counts and I can't wait to start fresh in the new year.  How great it going to feel to be able to wear my favorite outfits again!

No comments:

Post a Comment