Thursday 7 November 2013

Planning for Success

I am learning about Jenny Craig’s phrase: ‘It’s about progress, not perfection’. Because if you are human, there’ll be mistakes. It’s about how a person reacts to it and gets back on track that really matters. This past weekend with a lot of unexpected company in town, I had a few unplanned meals off of my Jenny menu. With those extras, I had a gain of 0.3lbs. That said, this week’s Jenny Craig consultation is an example of WHY this is such an amazing Program – I am already back on track and I couldn’t have done it without my Jenny Consultant! She helped me learn what options I could do next time, and move on with my week.
I am now focussed forward and ready to lose another 2lbs!!!
 
I had some really great compliments when we went out with friends.  Some of them had not seen me in a few months and were quite impressed with how much I have lost.  It feels great to have others notice.  I definitely smiled a lot that night.  Thinking about the compliments will help me to keep focused and get to my goal.   Next time I see them I will be at my goal and wearing my favourite outfits again!

This week looks to be a great week!  I feel ready for any unexpected company and I can't wait to step on the Jenny Craig scale and see my next milestone -164.9lbs and 40lbs lost!

No comments:

Post a Comment