Friday 29 November 2013

40.5lbs total!!!

This week was a smaller drop. 0.5lbs. But luckily, my Jenny Craig Consultant was there for me to point out that I have a pattern to my weight loss! And, she also mentioned that it’s completely normal to have a big drop, followed by a smaller drop… only to be followed by another BIG drop. I can’t wait for next week – already! Had my JC Consultant not mentioned this, I might have felt a bit down. But now, I get it and I feel even more motivated to have another awesome week this week!

My Jenny Craig Consultant also said that we will be taking measurements to see where my inches have come off! It’s such a great suggestion – I can’t wait to see and have that confirmation again that this Program is really working!!!

I am starting to fit into some of my early-pregnancy clothes.  It feels really good to start to shop in my own closet.  I have been enjoying look through some of my clothes and thinking to myself, "Soon this will fit!"

With the holidays fast-approaching, my Consultant reassured me that she has plenty of strategies and handouts, nutritional information specific to Christmas goodies, that I will be more than armed to feel in control this whole season! She even mentioned that there will be a collection of handouts and that this month is one of the best to be a member of Jenny Craig because of all their additional support they offer during the holidays!

This week I am going to a work Christmas party.  I am not too concerned over food choices because they usually offer a well rounded meal and there won't be snacks lying about.  It really helped to discuss better drink choices with my consultant.  It is amazing how many favourite drinks can be loaded with tons of calories.  It should be a fun night!

Here's to getting to my goal for New Years!  50lbs!  I know I can do it!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment