Tuesday 10 December 2013

Christmas Party

The Christmas party was a huge success! Thank goodness I started Jenny Craig when I did!!! I felt great and had a great time. 
 
I am also so thankful for all of the pre-planning I worked through with my Jenny Craig Consultant! My Consultant also made sure I was super focussed and ready to follow through with all those plans. And as it turned out, my food choices went as planned- moderate portion and no second helpings!
 
Having a chance to get all dressed up and take extra care getting ready was a big treat.  Its moments like that when I really can zone in on where I have lost the weight and much of a difference it has made to my appearance.  At the party the few people I knew really well thought I looked great and really noticed how much weight I have lost.  When others notice it really makes me smile.  I felt so confident the whole night!  
  

This week my weight loss was 0.6lbs.   I was really happy  with my measurements. 9.25 inches lost in 5 weeks.  Overall total loss is at 41.1 lbs and 32.75 inches. 
Jenny Craig is teaching me that there are so many other ways to measure my success. Each week that I continue with following through with my Jenny Craig menu plan, I am strengthening my new habits, I am reinforcing my new healthier ways of thinking about food and I am more reassured than ever that it’s not ‘IF’ I reach my goal weight, it’s ‘WHEN’!!
 
And the plan is still reach 50lbs off by January 1st- New Year’s, here I come! J

No comments:

Post a Comment