Friday 13 December 2013

Woohoo! Great week!

I stuck to my Jenny Craig menu 100% this week and it felt fabulous to not have anything planned or unexpected steer me off course!  Fabulous because each day I follow my plan I know I am losing weight and getting one step closer to my goal! :)

At my Jenny Craig appointment I was excited to see a 2.3 lb loss!  It felt great to get such good results!  I am now at 43.4 lbs lost at 25 weeks.  My average is at 1.7 lbs per week.  I have 3 weeks left to my goal of 50 lbs and need to lose 2.2 lbs per week to make the deadline.  It is healthy to lose 1%-1.5% of your body weight weekly.  At my current weight I can healthily lose 1.6 lbs-2.4 lbs weekly.  With my average being at 1.7 lbs per week it will take all that I can to reach this goal by January 1st.  I am determined to do the best that I can and I know the results will follow.

Next week I have no challenges expected.  This means I should be able to stick to my Jenny Craig menu 100% and maximize my results. With Christmas around the corner it will feel great to be losing weight at a time when everyone I know is more concerned with gaining weight with all the challenges the holidays bring.  Already I have lost 2.9lbs in the month of December and I definitely will end the month having lost weight!
Here is a picture from the Christmas party! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment