Saturday 28 December 2013

Tis' the Season

I hope everyone has had a wonderful Christmas!  It has been really great for me and my little family.  We have had a bit of travel, a few family get togethers and some quiet relax time together.  Food-wise I think it has gone okay.  I have made some better choices than in the past and thinking about my goal has helped me to stick to or get back to my planned Jenny Craig meals.

Having lost the weight I have already done with the help of Jenny Craig definitely made a positive difference in how I enjoyed and celebrated this Christmas.  It felt great to wear a fitted outfit with my favourite winter coat.  I was comfortable and confident.  Being able to wear a smile all day especially when pictures were being taken created a great memory to revisit.

My Jenny Craig appointment was on boxing day but I did not weigh.  I was unsure what the scale would say and didn't want to see an inflated number after have a few meals on my own.  Sometimes higher sodium or water retention can affect the scale.  Either way I am quite happy to be back on my routine and I look forward to seeing what the scale says on New Year's Eve.

No comments:

Post a Comment