Wednesday 18 December 2013

All I want for Christmas......

:)  Such a good week. Not a perfect week. But a good week.  I had a birthday party and date night that came up unexpected.  It is great to be able to say with my Jenny Craig experience so far I made choices that were moderate and satisfying! I definitely want to take this week's experience to help me make the same type of positive choices over the Christmas season.

At my Jenny Craig appointment I was thrilled to see 158.0! I had a 3.5lb drop this week!  My current weight loss is 46.9lbs!  I am so close to my 50 pound goal!! Only 3.1lbs to go!  With only 2 weeks until the date I set it will mean keeping my goal in mind all day long.

I am now able to do up my 2 favourite winter coats.  I bet with that next 3.5lbs they will fit comfortably again!  That will be really rewarding to put away my oversized coat and wear the coats I feel great in instead!

This week my Jenny Craig Consultant and I planned out my menu and strategies from now until after Christmas.  I would like to find time to go in on Saturday before any travelling and see where I am at.  This is a great strategy to keep me stuck like glue to my menu until then and it will be motivation to make smart choices while I am away a few days.

A few important tips were shown to me by my consultant that will help me be successful.
  • Planning what I will do, Preparing anything I need and Prempting challenges by having healthy choices or alternatives available.
  • Getting back on track as soon as I can and stay on track where ever I can.  If I keep more focused on finding ways to be successful instead of wanting to take a break when I am this close it will make my goal a reality now instead of at the end of January!
  • In the end if I make healthier choices this Christmas it will have zero negative impact in my life.  Healthy is definitely smart! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment