Tuesday 7 January 2014

Happy New Year

On December 31st I was proud to step on the scale and see 158.9.  I gained 0.9lbs in two weeks. I am happy about a gain. Seems funny but I am. In the two weeks before and after Christmas. Definitely felt like a success.  I didn't deprive myself or avoid desserts or treats. I thought about my choices before eating them most times and I enjoyed all that I wanted 100%. I had my Jenny Craig plan and meals that played a role at times but I definitely had lots of unexpected meals and treats.

To look at things a different way - my weight loss in the month of December is 4.9lbs.  I lost weight over Christmas!  definitely would not have been able to do it on my own.  My Jenny Craig consultant helped me with careful planning and my Jenny Craig menu made the days that were routine 100% weight loss days.  Every single day on track helped make this December a success.  :)

Looking forward I can't wait to get to my goal of 50lbs lost.  It will be a few weeks later than planned but I will be there by the end of January.  Here's to having a great New Year and ringing in 2014 a new mom and 46.1 lbs lighter than last year.

No comments:

Post a Comment