Monday 27 January 2014

Back in the Game!

Life is back to normal and the scale definitely agrees!!!! My weigh in last week was at 157.9!  My new low!! It definitely is a big loss and getting back on track helped to make that happen.  I am so close to my 50lbs goal now!  I can't wait!! 

This week my Jenny Craig consultant and I discussed some of my motivators.  I really want to be able to fit all my fave clothes in my closet again.  I want to be healthy for my son.  I want to be active and feel great!!! 

Since my Jenny Craig journey started I have felt more confident, my back has stopped getting sore and I enjoy being active again. 

I really can't wait to see my results this week.  I know that getting to that 50lb mark will feel great!  It is also my pre-pregnancy weight which is where I want to be again!  Soon I will be starting my next phase in my Jenny Craig Journey -keeping it off for life! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment