Friday 31 January 2014

Maintaining my Progess and Getting Closer to my Goal

This week was great! I was on track and focused! Seeing the scale stay on track really made a huge difference in how successful I feel.  After challenges getting in the way I now feel back in my zone.

At my Jenny Craig appointment I was down another 0.3 after my big drop last week. Total loss 47.3lbs!!!!!  There we go!!

Next week should be quite exciting! Going back to the big drop followed by small drop pattern could mean I get to my goal!!!

2 comments:

  1. Amelia - just awesome!! I have added you to my blogroll and will be following along. You are so close to your goal! I look forward to following you to it and to reading along as you transition to maintenance!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mo -Sorry this has taken awhile to reply. I am having lots of issues with blogger and my computer.
    The 3 day rule - if you have a meal on your own or an unplanned event that throws you off of your regular healthy eating -it takes 3 days for your body to metabolize the excess calories into fat. That is why it makes so much sense to get back on track asap because every meal makes a difference. I also tend to try to be more active at that time to help my body burn off those calories BEFORE they turn into fat. :) I hope this helped!

    ReplyDelete