Friday 22 November 2013

Woohoo!!! 40lbs down!!

I did it!!!  What a great feeling!  Being down 40lbs feels fantastic!  I really am starting to feel more like myself.  I take more pride in my appearance and have a much more positive outlook.  Seeing how far I have come from the pictures says it all. Jenny Craig has made a big difference in my appearance, health, energy and mindset. 


In my Jenny Craig consultation this week we celebrated hitting the next 10lbs mark and talked about my motivation.  Right now I am motivated by looking into my closet and seeing my favorite clothes that I want to be able to wear again.  I am motivated by my son. I want to be healthy and  a role model of healthy, active living. Lastly I am motivated by these pictures. They show me how far I have come and hint at what will change with just 10 more pounds.


My Jenny Craig Consultant and I looked at where my goals need to be to reach my goal of 50lbs by Dec. 31st.  With 6 weeks to go my weight loss needs to be  1.7lbs weekly.  I know I have my work cut out for me but I really want to make this happen.  It will take commitment to my Jenny Craig menu plan, smart holiday choices and the drive to make it happen now instead of sometime in the New Year.

If you have ever thought about losing weight, come join me and lose 10lbs before Dec 31st. Let’s do this together!

No comments:

Post a Comment