Friday 27 September 2013

Time to reset goals! :)

This week I was so excited to see that I had lost 3.5lbs!!!! That put me at a total weight loss of 30.2lbs!! I had been feeling great and especially "skinny" lately. The scale was just the icing on the cake so to speak.  




I can definitely say I don't really recognize the person in my first photo.  I am much more confident and comfortable as I have lost the weight.  I am really happy with my progress and appreciate how much more flattering my curves are becoming.  I have gotten rid of some clothes and gone shopping in my clothes in my closet. It feels great to fit into smaller sizes and old favorites!

In my appointment this week my Jenny Craig consultant had me look at my new picture and shade in where I wanted to see the results as I continue to lose weight.  I want to see a more defined waistline, thinner profile and more toned arms.  All goals are perfectly do-able. It will just take time.  It helps
to look at the image I want to see and work towards.

When I look at my weeks on Jenny Craig it really only adds up to 14 weeks plus a couple off for vacation.  14 weeks= 30.2lbs lost= 2.2lbs/week average. 

Now it is time to reset my goal.  There are 14 weeks until New Years. I would like to lose another 20lbs.  My average needs to be 1.4lbs/week.  This is very achievable with how it has already been going for me.  I know I will still need to stay dedicated and committed to my goals or obviously it won't happen.  With the support of my Jenny Craig consultant and the accountability of blogging about my weight loss journey I am confident I will get to my goal.

No comments:

Post a Comment