Friday 6 September 2013

Expect thg Unexpected

This week, as the title states, did not go as I expected it to.  After getting back from holidays I had a long list of "To Dos".  I was getting it checked off and feeling great about everything (life, energy, accomplishment, being a mom, sticking to my Jenny Craig menu) until the unexpected happened. I threw out my back!  Thank goodness my mom and many extended family members live close.  They really did help me out -especially with my active little guy who I could barely lift! 

Long story short - I was out of town longer than expected due to needing help with my son and was not able to stick to my menu or do any activity. :(

I was expecting a gain on the scale but was very happy to see that I lost 1.2 lbs.   I know there were a few days I was able to stick to my Jenny Craig menu and I did feel good about the choices I made when not able to follow.  I used the habits I have been creating through the Jenny Craig program- eating first thing in the morning, eating every 2-3 hours, half my plate vegetables, smaller portions, not having dessert with a meal and many more. 

Current weight 182.0lbs.  Total 22.9lbs lost!!

My Jenny Craig consultant was very supportive when I discussed how my week had went.  We celebrated the positives and set up a plan for my next week. This week we completed my appointment over the phone.  It worked the best for me with my back still having issues.  I weighed in when I went it to pick up my groceries.  For the next few weeks this might be the best plan for me or I may change my appointments to the evening when my spouse is home.

Now I am feeling much better!  I am home and ready to really stick to my Jenny Craig menu to see optimal results!  Activity will still be limited but with focus on stretching and not sitting for long periods of time I hope to feel like myself again soon!

I can`t wait to see the 170`s!!!!  It could be as early as next week!! Here`s to having a great week and feeling better!  I am so happy I didn`t wait until the end of summer to start!  I have had a great summer and jumpstarted my weight loss journey!  Call Jenny Craig today and get started!

No comments:

Post a Comment