Tuesday 10 September 2013

Company and Celebrations!

I am definitely feeling a lot better this week! My back is still sore but I have been told it may take awhile for it to get all the way back to normal.

This week I had my grandmother visiting and helping me with Zach. It was so nice to have company and help. For some it may be a concern to have company and stick to a meal plan but for me it was very easy!! My grandma is so supportive of the Jenny Craig program and she is quite okay with me doing a different meal than her. She even tried a few meals and was surprised at how good it was! She found my Jenny Craig meals looked just like any typical meal she would prepare and she thought it great that there were so many different choices.

This week I have tried to keep busy but I have not been up for adding walks in just yet. That will be this weeks plan!

Big celebrations in this week’s Jenny Craig appointment --The 1st= I am in the 170`s!!!! 178.8lbs. I lost 3.2lbs this week!! Total weight loss 26.1 lbs! The 2nd -I have 3.9lbs to go to be at my next 10lbs goal! I feel great and can’t wait to get there! Every pound lost makes a difference and I am looking forward to each new step in the right direction!

As I lose this weight, I know I am also going to keep it off because I am learning a new way of thinking about food - its a new lease on life!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment