Friday 20 September 2013

Getting back to Routine

This week it really helped to have the convenience of my Jenny Craig meals while getting back to routine with my son.  With company and family time over the past 1.5 months we were really out of sync and off of our typical home routine.  On top of it -add in a bit of teething and it equaled some sleepless nights.  At times it was really rough but I simply had to heat up my meal and have a ready made salad/veggie tray handy to keep my healthy goals in focus.

My Jenny Craig weigh in didn't go as good as I had hoped.  I lost 0.5 this week.  Now as much as I wanted more I really do understand that having a bigger drop last week did set me up to have this happen.  The biggest thing is keeping consistent and sticking to my plan -it works and it will continue to do so as long as I commit myself to get the results.

With my back out of sorts I am being really careful with how I pick up my son and what I do around the house.  I definitely miss my long walks and can't wait to get back to them but I need to take the time I need to get better first.  This week I planned with my Jenny Craig consultant to aim for 4 fifteen minute walks. This way I start taking the steps towards my goal of getting back to daily 45-60 minute walks.

Here's to having a great week this week! 

No comments:

Post a Comment