Sunday 1 September 2013

Holiday Challenges Week 2 and Now back to Routine

Now I know anyone coming back from a vacation can relate to how I felt when it was time to see what my weight would be after it was all over.  I was quite happy with alot of my choices but definitly had a few moments of what-was-I-thinking and a few more "treats" than usual.  On my second week I was very busy going from place to place and it didn't work to add in the daily activity I had wanted to do or have as many carefully pre-planned out meal choices.  Knowing where I planned to be when I got back and having my appointment with my Jenny Craig consultant pre-booked helped alot.  I kept in mind the portions from my Jenny Craig meals and had vegetables at any meal I could. 

A few days before my appointment my Jenny Craig consultant called to see how I was doing and reassured me that if I didn't want to step on the scale that it would be okay. That was good to know.  I can imagine in the past I would not have wanted to even consider stepping on a scale after a vacation.  I thought it over and decided to just go for it.  The scale read 183.4. I had lost 1.5lbs!!!  In the past, without the positive mindset and accountability, I know I have gained 5 or more pounds on a holiday and even more over a summer. This was an incredible win!  This week I get to continue on my weightloss journey with Jenny Craig instead of re-losing weight that was gained.  What a great start to September!!

I see that there are many reading my blog and I hope it is helping to inspire.  I know losing weight is not easy but with Jenny it makes it alot easier!  Call Jenny today and join me in my journey! 780-402-9807

No comments:

Post a Comment