Friday 26 July 2013

Camping, Walking and the Scale

Let’s start with the positives-
Camping went awesome! My planned Jenny Craig menu fit in easily! No one really noticed I was doing anything different. It felt great to stick to my plan!
This week my Jenny Craig consultant and I talked about making walking a priority. I was able to do 6 walks! It felt great! It definitely it gave me a boost in energy and mood to just get out so often!!! I want to keep it up!

In the end this week I was a bit disappointed. I had a great week following my plan despite challenges and increased my activity but the scale did not show my effort. I lost 0.4lbs =190.0, total weight loss of 14.9lbs. Now I do know that last weeks 2.9lb drop was a big loss and sometimes the body balances out with a smaller drop the next week. Even though I knew this it was still not what I wanted to see.

My Jenny Craig consultant was great and helped encourage me to keep doing what I am doing and the results will follow. We celebrated that it has been 8 weeks and I have lost weight each and every week. That is really motivating! I am ready for a new week with my healthy and active lifestyle. I know I can do it!!

I can’t wait to reach my next milestone - another 10lbs!!! I know it is right around the corner and I hope to share it with everyone soon!!!

Right is the perfect time to join - you can lose all the weight you want for 50% off!

No comments:

Post a Comment