Saturday 13 July 2013

Time to get Creative!

This week has been really tough with my little one still not sleeping great. That means I didn’t sleep great. Whenever my sleep is lacking I am hungrier throughout the day --my Jenny Craig Consultant explained that it is my body’s way of trying to keep me alert or get energy.
   What really helped was getting creative with my veggie sides with all my meals. My Jenny Craig consultant has worked with me on creative meal ideas to help. She had reminded me that half of my plate should be vegetables which I have read in many sources in the past. So I steamed, sautéed, cut up, ate raw, mixed in with my meal and made salads. I find that the more that I vary my choices the more appealing my veggie sides are. Plus it much more fun to be creative versus eating the same thing day after day. It also helps that the Jenny Craig menus don’t repeat any foods through the week. Everyday is different and not as boring as the easy go to choices or leftovers I used to end up eating regularly.



I lost 1.3lbs in 6days. My new total is 11.6lbs! J My goal is to be at my Goal of 20lbs lost by the beginning of August! To help boost results I am gonna try to get out and walk this week!

Lets lose this weight together -Call Jenny today! (780)-402-9807

1 comment:

  1. That looks so yummy! I never thought of doing that! Love the ideas! Keep them coming!

    ReplyDelete