Thursday 4 July 2013

Down 10lbs and feeling great!



 Woohoo!!!! 5 weeks on Jenny Craig and I am at 194.6lbs= down 10.3lbs and 4.5 inches! I am feeling more energetic and definitely feel a bit smaller! Yay!

Last week I am most proud about sticking to my menu as planned with my consultant. I didn’t have any challenges or plans to start the week but two came up unexpectedly. First challenge was when I was to spend the day at a friends house. I just decided to pack everything I needed for the day and was able to stick to my Jenny Craig plan. My friend is very supportive and it was easy to do. The next challenge was a movie night. That was tricky! Right away I knew I didn’t want to have the popcorn if I could help it because it is not good for you and so high in fats and calories. To make it easier to get through it I had a late supper with lots of veggies so wasn’t hungry when I went and I reminded myself that I really wanted to see the 10lbs result this week. In the end I wasn’t even tempted and even brought home popcorn for my partner. Discussing and setting my weight loss goals with my Jenny Craig consultant really made a difference this week. I knew I really wanted to get to 10lbs this week and not put it off to happen 1 or 2 weeks later. It would have been easy to give in to temptation if I didn’t feel so motivated!

I am halfway to my first goal already and feel fabulous! I can’t wait to get out of the 190’s! Only 2-3 weeks of dedicating myself and I will be there! This is so easy!

Come lose weight with me -call Jenny Craig 402-9807!

No comments:

Post a Comment