Friday 19 July 2013

Great week and can't wait to see Next week!!!

Okay well this week had its own challenges -24hr flu, 4month immunizations and company over the weekend -but with my plans all set out with my Jenny Craig consultant I made it through and feel successful!!!

This week I weigh 190.4!! So close to being out of the 190s! I am can’t wait to see the 180s next week!!!! I lost 2.9lbs in 8days. It was so great to see such a good drop when it was a challenging week. My total weight loss is now 14.5lbs and it is so close to my first goal of 20lbs! I am really starting to feel it! I feel so much more energy, my clothes are fitting looser and it is easier to move around with my little one!

I did get in 2 good walks and 1 short walk this week. I think they do help make a difference in my results and how I feel. I hope to get in more walks this week now that I am finding a routine.

In my Jenny Craig consultation this week my consultant and I made special plans for my camping trip this weekend. I made sure to have my favourite meals that will be good over the fire and salty snacks to curb any snack cravings. I feel prepared for it and am determined to see the 180s next week and my 20lbs goal in 3 weeks! I know I can do it!

Jenny Craig is flexible enough to fit into any lifestyle -join today and share your successes with my on my blog! Call 402-9807 and get inspired!

No comments:

Post a Comment