Thursday 1 August 2013

I am so close!!!!!

Wow what a great week!!! I walked 5x, had a meal out with family and stuck to my Jenny Craig plan. At first sticking to it seemed a bit challenging after not seeing the scale change much last week but with the support of my Jenny Craig consultant explaining that it was a normal reaction by my body and wanting to see (and FEEL) my next milestone I kept at it! When I stepped on the scale this week I wasn’t sure what to expect but was thrilled to not only see the 180s but also got past the weight I was at right after Zach was born. My new number is 186.6lbs!!!! I lost 3.4lbs this week!!! Total is 18.3lbs!!! It seems my body has a new pattern of having bigger drops one week and smaller the next.

Here is the crunch time -I leave for holidays on Aug 7th and I would love be at my next milestone. This means I have 1.7lbs to lose in 5 days. My Jenny Craig consultant and I discussed the ways in which I can maximize weight loss to get the results I am looking for. Step 1-stick to my Jenny Craig menu as closely as possible.

Step 2- daily activity ---if possible increase/change to challenge my body more

Step 3- get in plenty of water and rest

As I start packing for holidays I am pretty excited to be able to wear some clothes that didn’t fit in June. They say 10lbs is a dress size and so I am almost down 2 dress sizes!!! It feels great to get into smaller sizes and have so much more energy! Now I know my end goal is not going to be at 20lbs but when I get to this goal it will feel very rewarding. 20lbs is a big deal and if I can do it anyone can! Call Jenny Craig today and join me in my journey!

No comments:

Post a Comment