Tuesday 6 August 2013

And the Results are in!

I was nervous to see the scale this week. After a big drop last week and a typical eventful short week I had no idea what to expect. 184.9lbs!!! I am down 1.9lbs this week!!!! In only 10 weeks 20.2lbs and 15.5 inches are gone!!! Such a perfect way to end off before holidays!


   


Surprisingly I don’t even feel like I’ve been trying - the Jenny Craig food has been so easy and tastes great! My favorites are the red velvet cupcakes, parmesan pollock, chicken sandwich and florentine breakfast pizzas. Losing weight with the Jenny Craig menus and the support of my Jenny Craig consultant is going so well which is why I am definitely going to keep going. I know as soon as I am faced with a challenge that isn’t part of my routine, my consultant will continue to be there for the rescue!!!

I am off on holidays for the next 2.5 weeks. I will blog when I get a chance. I am planning to have phone consultations while I am away to help keep my goals in mind and keep me motivated!

Remember now is the time to join · Lose all the weight you want for 50% off!

No comments:

Post a Comment